Introducing the Flagship Butchers Block
The classic butchers block is the Grand Daddy of the My Butchers Block range. Durable and versatile, it is the ideal kitchen and braai accessory whether you are an ambitious home cook or a professional chef.
It’s the best investment you can make in your kitchen
My Butcher Blocks are large, solid slabs of finished blackwood that are used in the kitchen to cut meats and other foods. Unlike other butchers blocks on the market, your My Butchers Block will not warp over time from use, nor will it damage expensive knives. The superior quality of the locally sourced Knysna Black Wood is what sets the My Butchers Block apart from the rest.
Besides the attractive look and feel of the wood, the classic butchers block is an easy choice of purchase for the conscious consumer.
- Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwood
- Sourced from Sustainable managed plantations
- EXTRA-THICK and DURABLE: 50mm thick to provide the ultimate in quality and durability.
- Easy and lightweight enough to carry around.
- EYE CATCHING DESIGN: Constructed from Knysna blackwood, which is used in many luxury wooden items due to its deep shimmering hues and unique pattern.
My Butchers Blocks are available in 3 convenient sizes:
- SMALL (350 x 200 x 40mm),
- MEDIUM (400 x 300 x 50mm)
- LARGE (500 x 350 x 50mm)
It’s also the perfect gift for weddings, corporate events, housewarmings, birthdays, or other special days - not that we believe you need a special reason to add this amazing accessory to your kitchen.