Sustainable locally made solid Blackwood Candle Holder with a cool rustic finish. Each piece is carved to create a classic design that layers well in any space. Mix and match with other shapes and wood finishes from this minimalist mid-century-inspired range of Scandi-chic candle holders by My Butchers Block to create an eye-catching decor statement. Makes a great gift, too.
- Solid Blackwood Candle Holder
- Locally made from sustainable wood
- Ideal for a variety of settings and occasions — dining room table, coffee table, end table, centre table, kitchen countertop, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, wedding decor and beyond
- Available in 3 sizes and 2 different types of wood — mix and match different sizes and finishes for an eye-catching decor statement
- Makes a great gift
The uniqueness of Knysna Blackwood
Like most wood, Knysna Blackwood comes in a variety of beautiful shades making each My Butchers Block piece unique. Products are also treated with a natural wood care oil to prevent cracking. This may change the tone of the product and enhance the Blackwood’s unique characteristics.
My Butchers Block is Proudly South African
Motivated by their passion for all things local, the My Butchers Block product range is inspired by the natural beauty and diverse uses of locally sourced sustainable wood. Their premium chopping boards, artisanal serving boards, wood shavings, braai accessories and candle holders are designed to last a lifetime.
- Small: 15cm x 9.5cm
- Medium: 30cm x 9.5cm
- Large: 45cm x 9.5cm
- Material: Blackwood
- Holders have been oiled beforehand with Butcher’s Block wood care oil
- Oil regularly to prevent drying
How to Clean:
- To clean, scrape off as much wax as you can with a butter knife
- Then, submerge the candle-holder in a bucket ½ full of hot water
- Wait until you see the bits of hardened wax clearing from the holder
- Then take a few drops of dishwashing liquid on a sponge and scrub