- Sourced from Sustainable managed plantations
- Perfect gift for weddings, corporate events, housewarmings, birthdays, or other special days
- The smoking planks come with full instructions and a tasty recipe in the packaging.
- Soak for 60 minutes, then place your fish, meat, poultry or vegetables on the plank and place on the preheated grill
- Can be used once or twice, depending on the heat of your fire or grill
- Fish: For delicate foods, like many fish, the gentler flavors of woods like cedar and alder are a good match.
- Chicken or pork: Take a step up to heartier meats like chicken and pork, and medium woods like maple, apple, and pecan will leave more of an impression without being overpowering.
- Beef or gamier meats: You can bump up the wood flavor even more to heavier-handed options such as oak and hickory.
This is one of the most popular woods for smoking. Burns hot and with a low flame. Cherry has a sweet, mild fruity flavour that goes excellent with almost anything
GOOD FOR: especially beef and pork. (It’s best to balance Cherry wood with Oak)
1.) Spicy tomato and herb / Peri-peri chicken
2.) Sticky BBQ pork loin ( dark BBQ sauce, sweet and sour, molasses, very rich intense style sauce )
Get your braai accessories here: Braai Accesories