- 2 x250g lamb steaks
- olive oil to rub the meat
- 1tsp toasted ground cumin
- salt and pepper
For the glaze
- 3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 3tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Rub the meat with the olive oil and season with salt pepper and cumin.
- Heat a heavy based griddle pan and brush with oil. Make sure the griddle is nice and hot.
- In a separate mixing bowl put all the ingredient for the glaze and combine well.
- Grill the steaks into batches 3-4 minutes per side.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the glaze over the lamb and continue to grill both sides for a further minute.
- Allow the steaks to rest for 4-5 minutes before slicing and serving.